Through the My Iowa Unemployment Insurance (myIowaUI) system, employers and agents have access to on-line services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Employers and agents can now:
- register for an employer account
- submit quarterly unemployment insurance contribution reports
- adjust or correct submitted wage information
- make/schedule payments by e-check or credit card
- view account information, including:
- unemployment insurance tax rates
- taxable wage base
- quarterly report filing status (current or delinquent)
- balance summary (balance due/credit on account)
- maintain account information, such as:
- contact information
- address information
- reporting unit information
- add/inactivate user(s)
- assign/update user/agent roles
- receive electronic correspondence notifications
- accountants and third party filers can access multiple UI accounts using one account ID and password
Access myIowaUI at www.myIowaUI.org
Refer to these Frequently Asked Questions for myIowaUI.
If you have questions or need assistance with myIowaUI, contact IWD UI Tax Bureau at 888-848-7442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.